ADD TO CART
Are your Customers tired of making payments several times when they shop on your Instamojo Store? Well, the solution is here. We have enabled a new feature by which you can activate the “Add to Cart” option in your store.
- Cart is free
- No extra charge for enabling cart
- You are charged instamojo fees as usual on the final order amount.
- Cart features
- Enabling cart allows buyers to purchase multiple items in one go.
- In case, any variant choice or other input is required; buyer will have to provide it first before adding product to cart.
- Shipping Charges
- You can enable a fixed shipping charge on orders
- You can also set the order value above which you provide free shipping
- This is available in settings as shown below.
- Disabled/Unsupported Features
- Existing Discounts do not work with the cart.
- Social Pay/Pay with a tweet products can't be added to cart.
- Digital goods can't be added to cart.
- Webhooks and redirects will not work when cart is enabled.
Please follow these steps to enable this in your Account:
1. Login to your Dashboard and go to “Settings” :
2. Click on “Store Settings” and enable the “Cart”:
3. You can also set the Shipping Charges here :
4. Once done, this will be displayed in your Online Store :
If you face further issues, feel free to write to email@example.com. Our support team will be right on it.
Note: This feature will be available only for the Physical Products.