Most individuals and business organizations need only two kinds of documents:
- Your (individual) or business (organization) PAN card.
Proof of bank account
- Front page of Recent Bank Statement
- Front page of Bank Passbook
- Front page of Chequebook
For proof of bank account, the uploaded document must clearly display the following information:
- Account holder name.
- Account number.
- IFSC code.
For some business categories, additional documents are required, for example:
- Proprietors: Proprietorship Registration Certificate.
- NGOs: Trust Deed, Audited banalce sheet.
- NGOs requiring international donations: FCRA certificate.
- Click here for details on KYC for NGOs.
- Financial Advisors: Investment Advisor Certificate.
In case your business requires additional documents, we will contact you on the registered email address.