Our referral terms which include signing up, creating a payment link and making at least one successful transaction are to identify you and your referee as genuine users. Some practices though, are not okay and you may be suspended from Instamojo in case such practices are being followed by you.
- Signing up with different email ids and referring yourself.
- Making a payment to your own account to register a successful transaction.
- Requesting another person to make a payment to you for a non-business transaction.
- Referring someone who doesn’t have a valid business, and entering invalid details like wrong website/business description and more.
- Spamming on random sites/groups so people signup with your link. No-No!