Instamojo enables an international payment gateway for the merchants on our platform, on a case-to-case basis, based on your transaction history on Instamojo. To enable International Payments for your Instamojo account, we would require a fully functional website, with the below-mentioned links:
- Link to Terms of Service
- Link to Returns and Refunds Policy
- Link to the Pricing page (Pricing should be in INR)
- Link to the Contact Us Page
- The Complete address should be mentioned on the website.
Note 1: The majority of the Cards issued in the US, UK, and Canada, are 1FA cards.
Note 2: To know the fees for international processing, please visit instamojo.com/pricing.
- What is a 2FA card?
To complete an online payment using a 2-FA(2-factor authentication) card, the customer will have to pass two different authentication factors(for example, an OTP and a password) to verify themselves to better protect both the user's credentials and the resources the user can access.
- How do I accept International payments for my Instamojo account?
To request international payment processing, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the above-mentioned details.
- Does Instamojo support multi-currency payments?
Instamojo processes payments in Indian Rupees (INR). We currently do not support multi-currency payments. For example: Even though an international card is being used, your customers will be charged in INR.