What happens in the case of a refund?
- You can issue partial and full refunds for your orders.
- Click the sales and customers tab in your dashboard. Search for the transaction using the payment ID or the buyer’s email address.
- Click on the three dots and click ‘Initiate a Refund’
- Explain the reason for the refund and choose the ‘Full/Partial Refund’ radio buttons.
- Click ‘Create a Case’ post that.
- Refunds usually take 10-12 business days to reflect in the buyer’s bank account. As soon as you initiate the refund, your buyer will receive an email from us informing them of the same.
How do I track my sales?
You can track your sales from the ‘Sales and Customers’ tab in your dashboard.
PS: we could also redirect them to the page where we’ve explained it earlier
Do you charge for setting up the online store?
No, nothing at all. There’s no set-up or maintenance fee involved. We just take a small commission of 2% + ₹ 3 per transaction excluding GST when you sell something.
Please note that the Transaction fee charged to the merchant on every successful Transaction is non-refundable.