Here is a list of 'Dos' or Best Practices that you can follow. These ensure that your customers are well informed, which in turn delights them and makes your task simpler.
- Note that your account is approved for collecting payments for a specific purpose. Do not use it for other reasons.
- Your business name should also be the username on Instamojo that's visible to everyone.
Clarity for your Users
- Ensure that your link title and description have all the information that your customer would need.
- If there are any specific terms and refund policies that your customers should be aware of, mention them in the description.
- Provide your contact number and email ID for the customers to be able to contact you.
Post Transaction practices
- Any additional information that the user needs post a purchase can be specified in the 'Custom note' field. Please try and provide all the information beforehand as far as possible.
- In case of the delivery of physical product or for any changes in event or service, please communicate it to the customer.
- If your customers create a case using the Resolution Center, add comments to it and ensure that they get the desired solution.
- In case you cannot resolve it, issue a refund to them.
- If you are repeatedly receiving cases for similar reasons, then incorporate it into your communication to avoid repetition of the same cases.
- If you feel that an unauthorized person has made a transaction, then do not proceed with shipping the product or service. Immediately inform us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The transaction would appear on your customer's bank statement as Instamojo or something related to it, and not your name. It would be advisable to make the customers aware of this.