What is my role in case of a dispute with my customer?
1) Each time a Buyer creates a case against a transaction in the Instamojo Resolution Center, Seller need to respond by adding a comment on the casewithin 48 hours.
2) In case a Seller does not respond within 48 hours of case creation, Instamojo will send a reminder mail allowing an additional 24 hours for the seller to at-least acknowledge the concern by adding a comment on the resolution center.
3) In case the Seller fails to respond within 72 hours, Instamojo reserves the right to refund the transaction and close the case in favour of the buyer.
4) Sellers should resolve the issue of the buyer within a time frame of 7 business days from the day of case creation.
5) In case a Seller does not resolves a case within 7 business days, Instamojo will send a reminder mail allowing an additional 48 hours for the seller to resolve the case. In exceptional cases, where more time is required by the seller to resolve the case, the seller should ask the buyer to add a comment allowing the delay or else, the case will be closed in favour of the buyer.
6) Once the case is resolved, the seller should ask the buyer to "Withdraw" the case or else the seller should mark the case as "Resolved" / "Refund and Resolve". Instamojo staff will review the case and close it.