Click on “Payment links” on the left hand side of the dashboard.
A list of payment links will appear on your dashboard now. Find the
one you want to share with your customers. You will see a message icon
on the right side of that link. Click on it and a share window will
You can share this link in multiple ways:
1. Copy-Paste: Click on Copy in the same window. The link will be
copied to your clipboard which you can paste anywhere you want.
2.Email: When you click on email, a compose window will open
from where you can send emails to your customers.
2. Facebook: Clicking on Facebook button will open a Facebook share
pop-up which enables you to share the link on Facebook. Here is how it
3. Twitter: Clicking on Twitter button will open a Twitter pop-up
which lets you edit a tweet along with the payment link.
If you are sharing the link using your mobile device, these two options
will be available:
4. WhatsApp: This opens your WhatsApp app where you can select the
contact/group where you want to share this payment link.
5. SMS: This will open a compose SMS on your phone where you can
edit the message along with the link. <insert screenshot>