Should I select Create a Payment link or Add a Product?
When you login to your dashboard, there are two green buttons on the
left hand side which defines Payment link and Product Link.
In simple flow:
“Create a Payment
-> Creates a payment link in one click -> share it with others via
communication channels to get paid instantly.
-> Creates a detailed product link for your online store -> Showcases it
on your Instamojo Online Store.
Here is a detailed explanation:
If you are looking to collect payment from your clients for a purpose,
you will want to just create a link that you can share with them. They
will then click on it and make the payment. Per say, you are a
freelancer and you handle multiple projects. Now to collect payments
from your clients, you can create a “Payment link” and share it with
Payment link is simple to create, friendlier to manage and you can share
the link in just one click.
This feature is really helpful in
- Collect ad-hoc payments with a link: All you have to do is give the
purpose and amount while creating the payment link.
- Send via email, sms, whatsapp, etc: You can share the link with your
customers using Email, Facebook, Twitter, SMS or WhatApp.
- Embed payment buttons on your website/blog: If you have a website you
can embed the HTML code and collect payments.
PRODUCT AND STORE:
If you don’t have a website no need to worry anymore. Build your
e-commerce enabled online store without coding or hosting hassles.
- You can add attractive images of your product and make your online
store more attractive by adding a cover Image.
- You don’t need any coding skills to create your own store.
- You can list all your products on your online store.
- A lot more than listing your products: You can give discounts, get
shipping details of your customer, create an event and tune SEO