1.Launching a landing page-overview
2.Saving landing page edits
3.Editing button text
4.Adding padding margin
5.Hyperlinking CTA buttons
6.Setting up a thank you page
7.Setting Up form redirect
10.Hosting on a custom domain
11.Facebook share feature
12.Adding tracking script
13.Adding custom css
Launching a landing page overview
Learn how you can build a landing page and launch it.
Here’s how to get started:
- Select a template that works for your offering. You can also start from scratch.
2.On the preview screen say, use this template.
3.Give your landing page a name.
4.Use the builder to make the design and content changes to your landing page.
5.Hit NEXT in the bottom right corner to go to the next step. If you have a form on your landing page, you will be given an option to set up a redirect of the landing page or create a thank you page.
6.Hit the Go Live button to publish your landing page to the internet
You have successfully launched your landing page and published it to the internet!
Saving landing page edits
All changes you make within the editor are automatically saved. You can use the UNDO and REDO buttons in the top navigation to revert any changes.
Editing button text
Here’s how to change the text on a button
- Open the editor
- Click on the button you want to change the text on and you will see the right hand menu appear. In the Text field change the content
Changing text colour
You can change the colour of the text to match your brand colours.
1: Open the editor
2.Click inside the text area and highlight the text you want to change the colour for. On the right hand side if you scroll down you will see a colour swatch you can pick from.
Changing background colour
You can change the background colour of a form to match your call to action buttons.
1.Click Manage Layout and find the section, row or column that element belongs to. You can do this by clicking on Section then click on Row and then Column until you find the background element.Click on the gear Icon
Click on add colour to see the following window. Click on save once you have chosen the colour
Adding padding and margin
- Click on element and on the right hand side you will see a menu appear. Click on Spacing. Here you can add or move additional padding and margin.
You can reorder sections on your landing page.
Part 1: Open the editor
2.Click on Manage Layout. You will see up and down arrows that you can click on to
reorder the section within a page.
Hyperlinking CTA buttons
On your landing page, you can assign a link to your call to action button and take the visitor to another landing page or URL.
- Click on the button you want to assign a URL to.
- On the right side you will see settings panel appear. Under Properties go to Assign To and change the drop down to Link to a url.
- Under URL (link) specify the link you want the button to go to.
1. You can also highlight the text with the hyper link
2.You can also redirect to you default payment link by clicking on “Default payment link”
3.You can also redirect your users to an Instamojo payment link by clicking on link to url and then using your payment link
4.If you want to direct your visitor to download the a pdf- you redirect to dropbox or google drive with the pdf.
5.You can also redirect to a section with in the business page
Add a thank you page
- Go to Design step and click on Manages Pages on the left side menu.
- Here you will see all the pages within that funnel. You can click on the Edit icon to start editing that page.
3.Select the number of columns and then pick the element you would want to use
Add content to the page by typing/uploading images
Setting up Form Redirect
You can now manage form redirects through the right advance sidebar.
- Go to the Design step and click on the Form
- You will see the advance sidebar appear and from there you can click on Redirect Options. Here you can set where you would like to take the visitor after they opt-in
You can now manage SEO properties for each individual landing page.Here’s how to manage SEO properties for each landing page within the funnel.
- Go to Design step and click on Manage Pages from the left navigation bar.
2.Click on the Gear icon to edit the SEO properties of that landing page
3.Here, you can set the name and description of the landing page. You can also toggle the switch on to allow search engines to index your landing page.
Google re-captcha is embedded on every form automatically and only gets activated when it either detects malicious activity (bots, repeat form submissions from the same browser, irregular form filling patterns etc) or when the IP address looks suspicious. To help reduce spam submissions, this is active on all the landing pages and there is no option to turn it off.
Hosting on a custom domain
Learn how you can host your landing page on a custom domain or on a subdomain.
1.Go to the Launch page and make sure your landing page is published
2.Click on the Custom Domains tab and insert the URL you want your landing page live on. If you put www.yourdomain.com your landing page will show up on your main website URL. You can also use a subdomain such as offer.yourdomain.com
3.After entering the URL hit Connect. From here you will be provided with step by step instructions to set up with your domain registrar.
- You will need to create the DNS record as shown in step 2 .
3.After this , click on link
- The DNS can take upto 48 hours to propogate. Post this your site should be live .Follow step 3 to check the status of the DNS record
Facebook share features
If you plan on sharing your landing page URL on Facebook, you can change the Title, URL and image that shows up in the launch section.
Adding tracking scripts (FB Pixel, Google Analytics)
On the Launch page, you will see a tab called Tracking. Here you will be able to place your tracking scripts in certain parts of the page. Services such as Facebook and Google Analytics require you to have the script in the head tag, while other services may require it to be in the body. Please ready their directions carefully on where they want the script to be.
Add custom CSS
You can override certain styles by adding your own CSS. The layouts are built off Twitter Bootstrap to give you a better understand how to override designs.
- Go to the Launch page and go to the Tracking tab.
2. In the Head Tag add your custom CSS that is wrapped in a <script></script> tag. You may also need to use a !important flag to override styles.