Categories are used to organize products by type. In this section, you can add, update, delete categories, reorder categories, and reorganize categories. You can add multiple levels of a category to make it easy for your customers to browse your product range.
Here's how you can add Categories to your Product
From the left panel in your dashboard go to Online Store - > Products - > Categories -> Create Category
- Give a suitable name to the new category. Enter the name of the category that will appear in your store.
- Active on Store: Turn on the toggle button for the category to be active on the store.
- Featured Category: If you want the category to be visible on the Home page of the store, then mark the category as Featured, by turning on the toggle button.
- You can upload images for the categories.
- Create category
All the Categories are managed under the Categories section.
Follow the steps below to create sub-categories for your Products.
1. Click on the 3 dotted button of your category and you will get a drop-down (Click on Create Subcategory) as shown in the screenshot below.
2. Give a suitable name to the sub-category. Enter the name of the Subcategory that will appear in your store.
3. Active on Store: Turn on the toggle button for the category to be active on the store.
4. Create Category
The categories created will be visible on the categories page.