How would you like it if you are able to create a one-click payment button for your product links? This article is to introduce you to our "Pay Button" feature for product links.
What is a Pay Button?
Using this feature, a product link can be converted into a payment button, which can be placed on your blog or any other external website so that customers can directly click on the button and make payment for the related product on your webpage without getting redirected to Instamojo.
How to create a payment button for a link?
- Go to your Instamojo Dashboard, and on the left side panel, Goto>Online Store>Products>All Products.
- Click on the 3 dots next to the product on which you wish to create a button:
- From the dropdown, select "Create Pay Button":
Pay Button Features:
- You can customize the color, text color, shape, and size of the payment button here.
- You can also add some advanced options such as a description and an image for the button.
Once these steps are done, you will get an HTML code snippet that you can copy and paste or embed the pay button on your website or blog. You can also refer to this blog to know more about this feature: how to integrate readymade embed pay button for website and blog.
We hope this article was helpful. Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, in case of any doubts or questions.