- Now, click on "Add Product", which will give you the following options in the next page:
- If you are conducting live concerts/online events and you want the buyers to purchase tickets to the same, you can create the product link under the Event Tickets category and collect the payments online.
- Here are the product features that you can include while creating your event tickets link:
Discounted price: The discounted price of the Event
Total available tickets: Number of Event Tickets available.
Limit quantity per order:-
Minimum order quantity: It refers to the minimum number of Event tickets that a customer can buy at a time.
Maximum order quantity: It refers to the maximum number of Event tickets that a customer can buy at a time.
Event Type: Select the type of event you will be organizing. Choose from Virtual or In-Person.
- Virtual: Select this if you are organizing a virtual or online event. Enter the link/URL using which the guest will be able to join the event. (Zoom/google/Meet/Others). Set the Password to join the event (if applicable). Specify the Start Date & Time and the End Date & Time for the event.
Enable Checkbox 1 to Send an event reminder email to the guest 60 min before the event.
Enable Checkbox 2 to Send event details to the guest with the payment receipt.
- In-Person Location Address: Enter the venue details where the event is conducted.
Start Date: Enter the event start date and time.
Ends Date: Enter the event end date and time.
Note: Enable Checkbox to Send an event reminder email to the guest one day before the event.
If your Event comes in different prices/features/facilities, you can make use of the Variants option. Here you will be able to create different variants for your Event Ticket based on your requirement.
Turn the toggle ON under variants, then add a variant called ‘Member’ and add possible options available for the variant-member. For example, a member variant can have options like Platinum, Gold, Silver, etc. Similarly, you can add variants for Location, Features, etc.
Edit the prices for Variants: You can edit the prices for individual variants by clicking on "Edit" and updating the selling price for that particular variant:
Choose the category under which your Event falls. (Before you choose a category, you will need to create categories for your online store).
Allow other Instamojo merchants to resell this product in their eCommerce store.
In case you want to control the way search engines (SEO) handle this product link, you can enter the settings. Also, you can refer to our eCommerce blog here to know more about how to sell event tickets online.
Thank you note: A note to your customers, shows a message to your customers in the email purchase receipt.
Redirection URL: This is the URL customers are redirected to after they make a successful payment. If you have a landing page where you would like your customers to come to after they have made the payment, use this box to enter that page URL.
Webhook URL: The webhook URL is the URL where we can send the info about each purchase to you.
Finally, click on Save and this will take you to your newly created Product link. You can share this link with your customers or in your social circle to increase traffic on the same. This also appears as a product card on your online store.
Note: All the fields available in the physical product links are available in the Event Ticket link. Additionally, you will have an option to set the Event Start Date and Event End Date along with the venue details.