Login to your Dashboard and click on ‘Add Product’.
If you are conducting live concerts/online events, you can create the product link under the events category and collect the payments online.
Here's how you can create an Event Product link
From the left panel in your dashboard go to Add a product -> Event Ticket.
Note: All the fields available in the physical product links are available in the Event Ticket link. Additionally, you will have an option to set the Event Start Date and Event End Date along with the venue details.
Below are the details of the features that you can use while creating an Event Link:
Images: Upload images of your product. You can upload up to 10 images for the Premium online store.
1. Title: Your Event name.
2. Description: Detailed description of the product covering its features and other information you would want your customer to know. Read our blog on How to write product descriptions for online store.
3. Selling Price: The base price of your Event.
3. Discounted price: The discounted price of the Event
4. Total available tickets: Number of Event Tickets available.
5. Limit quantity per order:-
Minimum order quantity: It refers to the minimum number of Event tickets that a customer can buy at a time.
Maximum order quantity: It refers to the maximum number of Event tickets that a customer can buy at a time.
6. Location Address: Enter the venue details where the event is conducted.
7. Starts Date: Enter the event start date and time.
8. Ends Date: Enter the event end date and time.
9. Variants: If your Event comes in different prices/features/facilities, you can make use of the Variants option. Here you will be able to create different variants for your Event Ticket based on your requirement.
Turn the toggle ON under variants, then add a variant called ‘Member’ and add possible options available for the variant-member. For example, a member variant can have options like Platinum, Gold, Silver, etc. Similarly, you can add variants for Location, Features, etc.
Edit the prices for Variants: You can edit the prices for individual variants by clicking on "Edit" and updating the selling price for that particular variant.
10. Categories: Choose the category under which your Event falls. (Before you choose a category, you will need to create categories for your store).
11. Reselling: Allow other Instamojo merchants to resell this product in their store.
12. SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
In case you want to control the way search engines (SEO) handle this SEO for payment link, you can enter the settings.
13. Thank you note: A note to your customers, shows a message to your customers in the email purchase receipt.
14. Redirection URL: This is the URL customers are redirected to after they make a successful payment. If you have a landing page where you would like your customers to come to after they have made the payment, use this box to enter that page URL.
15. Webhook URL: The webhook URL is the URL where we can send the info about each purchase to you.
Finally, click on Save and this will take you to your newly created Product link. You can share this link with your customers or in your social circle to increase traffic on the same. This also appears as a product card on your online store.