How to create the Other product link? (MojoCommerce)
This article will help you in understanding how to add the Other Product and start collecting payments online?
Login to your Dashboard and click on ‘Add Product’.
If you are products do not fall under any of these categories(Physical/Digital/Event) then you can list your product under the other category.
Below are the details of the features that you can use while creating the Other product Link:
Images: Upload images of your product. You can upload up to 10 images for the Premium online store.
1. Title: Your Event name.
2. Description: Detailed description of the product covering its features and other information you would want your customer to know. Read our blog on How to write product descriptions for online store.
3. Selling Price: The base price of your service.
3. Discounted price: The discounted price of the Service.
4.Total available Quantity: Enter the number of products you have in stock.
5. Limit quantity per order:-
Minimum order quantity: It refers to the minimum number of purchases that a customer can make at a time.
Maximum order quantity: It refers to the maximum number of purchases that a customer can make at a time.
Variants: If your services come in different prices/features/facilities, you can make use of the Variants option. Here you will be able to create different variants for your Service based on your requirement.
Add variants: Turn the toggle ON under variants, add a variant and add possible options available for the variants. For example, a color variant can have options like blue, green, white, etc. Similarly, you can add variants for size, fabric, etc.
Edit the prices for Variants: You can edit the prices for individual variants by clicking on "Edit" and updating the selling price for that particular variant.
10. Categories: Choose the category under which your Service falls. (Before you choose a category, you will need to create categories for your store).
11. Reselling: Allow other Instamojo merchants to resell this product in their store.
12. SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
In case you want to control the way search engines (SEO) handle this SEO for payment link, you can enter the settings.
Custom thank you note: A note to your customers, it shows a message to your customers in the email purchase receipt.
Redirection URL: This is the URL customers are redirected to after they make a successful payment. If you have a landing page where you would like your customers to come to after they have made the payment, use this box to enter that page URL.
Webhook URL: The webhook URL is the URL where we can send the info about each purchase to you. You can read more about what is a webhook.
Finally, click on Save and this will take you to your newly created product link. You can share this link with your customers or in your social circle to increase traffic on the same. This also appears as a product card on your free online store.