Viewing your online store in a preview mode helps you understand how does your live store looks like and functions with the existing content and product images that you have already added to your store.
1. Visit the Instamojo themes section in the dashboard and hover over the themes page.
2. Click on Preview my store.
3. Your live store will be opened in a preview mode
4. The look and feel of the store in a preview mode completely depend upon the kind of data that you have already added to store with product images and content.
5. If you haven't added any content to your store yet you will only see default content that is pre added to your store. You can edit the same by coming out of the preview mode.
6. You can interact with the store in a preview mode as you do if you are out of preview mode.
7. You will not be able to edit your store in the preview mode.
8. To come out of the preview mode you simply need to close the browser tab.