- What is a demo store? Why is it shared with me?
We have upgraded our existing online store and gave it a new look. The new experience brings along with it a bunch of new and exciting features. We want you to be able to try out those features beforehand.
- What set of features can I explore in the demo store?
You can explore all our online store’s new features in the demo account. Any changes that you make to your demo store will not affect your live store. However, you cannot accept or make payments from your demo store. All the payment-related features like payment links, payments, and payout history will be disabled in the demo account. You can only explore our eCommerce features but can make changes to only free features. Paid features will be disabled in the demo account.
- Will my current store get upgraded with the new look and the new commerce features?
- When will my current store get upgraded with the new look and new features?
Your store is expected to upgrade seven days from the day you receive access to your demo account. We will also send you an email before upgrading your store to the new experience and keep you updated on the same.
- Will the upgrade to the new store experience process hinder my current online store’s sales?
No, you will not experience any hindrance during the upgrade process. You can continue to accept payments on your existing store during this upgrade to the new store experience process.
- Will there be any loss of data post upgrading to the new store experience?
No, there will not be any loss of data.
- Will there be any loss of features post upgrading to the new store experience?
No, there will not be any loss of features you have access to in your current store.
- Will my transaction cost change or increase post upgrading to the new store experience?
No, your transaction cost will not be affected post upgrading to the new store experience.
- Will there be any charges for upgrading my store with the new look and new features?
No, you will not be charged anything for this store experience upgrade. You will be on a free plan with access to your existing set of features and also an additional bunch of new features. However, we have also launched brand-new premium plans that you can explore once your store gets upgraded. You can subscribe to any of the paid plans if you would want to upgrade.
What will be my current subscription plan in the new store experience?
Your current plan will be called CLASSIC. The classic plan includes all the features from your existing store and all the features in the LITE plan from the new platform. You'll be able to use the new platform at old subsidized rates.
- Whom should I reach out to if I have any questions or concerns?
You can reach out to our customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or concerns that you might have.