- When will my current store get upgraded with the new look and new features?
Your store is expected to upgrade in a minimum of 48 to a maximum of 72 hours from the day you receive the new interface upgrade email. We will also send you an email post upgrading your store to the new experience and keep you updated.
- Will the upgrade to the new store experience process hinder my current online store’s sales?
No, you will not experience any hindrance during the upgrade process. You can continue to accept payments on your existing store during the upgrade process.
- Will there be any loss of data post upgrading to the new store experience?
No, there will not be any loss of data.
- Will there be any loss of features post upgrading to the new store experience?
No, there will not be any loss of features you have access to in your current store.
- Will my transaction cost change or increase post upgrading to the new store experience?
No, your transaction cost will not be affected post upgrading to the new store experience.
- Will there be any charges for upgrading my store with the new look and new features?
No, you will not be charged anything for this store experience upgrade. You will be on a free plan with access to your existing set of features and also an additional bunch of new features. However, we have also launched brand-new premium plans that you can explore once your store gets upgraded. You can subscribe to any of the paid plans if you would want to upgrade.
- What will be my current subscription plan for the new store experience?
Your current plan will be called LITE. The lite plan includes all the features from your existing store and all the free features from the new platform. You'll be able to use the new platform at old subsidized rates.
- Whom should I reach out to if I have any questions or concerns?
You can reach out to our customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or concerns that you might have.